- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
- Alertness, the state of paying close and continuous attention, being watchful and prompt to meet danger or emergency, or being quick to perceive and act;
- Concentration, i.e. attentional control; and,
- Preparedness, that is being prepared in Mind by having disciplined yourself to KNOW the right thing to do at the right moment. And be prepared in Body by making yourself strong and active and able to DO the right thing at the right moment.
It is Functional and guarantees results. Zurkhaneh practices have been developed to be functional over the course of over 4000 years. It has been specifically designed to keep the body in, as close to, a perfect condition as possible for a variety of everyday, as well as out of the ordinary, uses.
It is Effective. It was successfully used by the Aryan warriors to turn ordinary men and women into a formidable warriors that conquered over half of the antique world. Zurkhaneh practices are derived directly from Persian Martial Arts and give a great workout every time, taking you closer to your goals, as well as be motivating enough to repeat as a part of a routine; and,
It is Efficient enough that it can be done in one hour, or less, at any time or any place individually or as a group. Zurkhaneh training does not target a specific area or aspect of your body...it trains you inside out to keep your body healthy and feeling young and prevents deterioration of health from a physical, mental and spiritual point of view.